- Most popular
Come along and let us guide you through Sintra/Cascais UNESCO’s Natural Park and make the most of what will be a guaranteed unforgettable experience!
A unique outdoor experience that combines wine tasting, food tasting, the best outdoor“away from the masses” locations as well as everything you need to know about Sintra, Wine and Portugal’s traditions!
This gastronomical experience is an all-in-one mouthwatering tour for all tastes through Sintra’s wine route with amazing views, exquisite wines, a selection of delicious Portuguese “petiscos” (the name given for “tapas”) you cannot miss!
After our (wonder) guide picks you up from your accommodation we head past Sintra’s Historical Center, through some of the oldest roads in Portugal into the picturesque rural coastal Sintra!
Our first stop, at a Local village, to buy one of Portugal’s “musts” – fresh baked bread. Have a look at how we embrace this ancient tradition of bread making!
Best viewpoints and beaches of the area – Discover what more Sintra has to offer, it’s beautiful coast line and non-touristic beaches including our Portuguese version of Santorini – extraordinary views to the immensity of the Atlantic ocean are waiting for you!
Explore this beautiful region and discover the oldest cooperative winery in our country, which plays a very important social role in the region and where you will have the opportunity to do a wine tasting.
This is the most western point in Europe, where the ocean clashes with land in perfect harmony.
And now, the most anticipated moment of the day, where we will stop to taste a range of Portuguese wines that we have chosen especially for you.
Come and discover our wines: green, white, red and rosé accompanied by a beautiful gastronomic experience where we have prepared a “really Portuguese” table for you, which includes cheeses, sausages, jams and much more!
You will also have a tasting of Porto inside a cozy wine shop, also including wine routes, and at the end of the day you will have all the knowledge about Portuguese wine traditions.
A one of a kind Tour, you will definitely not find anywhere else, for wine and outdoor lovers a unique approach to Sintra and it’s less known regions!
– 7 Hours private tour just for your group and with the possibility to customize (limited to the guide and itineraries available on that day)
– Expert local guide (that will also be your driver)
– Transport in a comfortable minivan or Minibus by request
– Pick-up and Drop-off at your accommodation (possible only in Sintra, Lisbon, Cascais and Ericeira)
– Entrance in Colares Wine Cellar with wine tasting included
– 1 Wine tasting session with 4 wine varieties
– Portuguese “petiscos” food tasting (including “chouriço”, chesees, jams, bread and much more)
– 1 Port tasting
– All insurances included
– Other Snacks or drinks (others besides the specified ones)
At your accommodation at 10am (Or suggest your prefered timmings)
At your accommodation at 5 pm
Van or Minibus (depending on the number of participants)