Come along and let us guide you through Sintra/Cascais UNESCO’s Natural Park and make the most of what will be a guaranteed unforgettable experience!
VISIT THE CAPITAL!
- 1 to 8 people VAN
- 9 to 25 people MINIBUS
- 26 to 55 people BUS - Contact Us
One of the oldest capitals in Europe (older than Rome) and the fewest with both a river and coastline, blends traditional heritage and ancient history with innovation & cultural entertainment – we are here to guide you through it all:
After the morning pick-up from your accommodation, we will cross the iconic 25th of April Bridge to this amazing location for the first stop of your Tour! This viewing platform inspired by Rio de Janeiro’s (Brazil)Christ the redeemer, stairs upon the seven hills and across the Tejo river into the Atlantic ocean! And nothing better for starting your Tour than a panoramic breathtaking view of all the city you will later explore!
A hand full of sights in this area for you to gaze upon and take postcard-like pictures for later to remember! A location with as much beauty as stories to tell as every place you look, History made its mark:
- Bélem’s Tower and the Monument to the Discoveries – These two Portugal Icons on one side with the beautiful Tejo River as background are a must-see they are wonderful as well as important for Portuguese’s History!
- Jeronimos Monastary – Sits on the other side of Belem and will definitely take your breath away with its immensity!
- Pastel de Belem or Pastel de Nata – Of course, a stop at Belém implies a visit to the most famous Portuguese sweet pastry factory, the place where these world known delicious cakes where born! Definitely you must try one!
Travel past Lisbon’s narrow cobble streets and traditional century-old districts, where most of Portugal’s customs and antique traditions can be seen, full of history and culture, home to the well know FADO.
- Praça do Comercio
- Hilltop “Miradouro’s”– “Miradouro” is our word for viewpoint, there are many in Lisbon with the best 360º views of the city so get your camera ready!
- Alfama & Bairro Alto
- Sé Cathedral – Lisbon’s oldest cathedral
Take a break from our (wonder)van, and walk the roads of Lisbon’s Baixa Pombalina catching sight of its 15th-century extravagant architecture, ancient churches, local shops and traditions (like the “ginginha” liquor you will get the chance to try) and of course the tunes of history, stories, and interesting facts our capital has to offer!
A day trip packed with History, stories, the most interesting facts and curiosities and of course the most beautiful views – Lisbon’s calling for you, let’s conquer its 7 hills together!
Are you coming?
*GROUP OF +8? NO PROBLEM OUR MINI-BUS IS READY FOR ACTION!
– 7 Hours private tour just for your group and with the possibility to customize (limited to the guide and itineraries available on that day)
– Expert local & friendly guide (that will also be your driver)
– Transport in our comfortable “Wonder” Van (Mercedes Vito) OR Mini-Bus if you have a bigger group
– Pick-up and Drop-off at your accommodation (possible only in Sintra, Lisbon, Cascais and Ericeira)
– All insurances
– Lot’s of fun guaranteed
– Visiting monuments from the inside
– Tickets & Entrance fees
– Lunch , Snacks or drinks (unless specified)
At your accommodation at 10am (Or suggest your prefered timmings)
At your accommodation at 5pm
Van or Minibus (depending on the number of participants)